Friday, July 31, 2015

Rogue by Julie Kagawa

Rogue by Julie Kagawa

Rating :  4.5 / 5
Released Date : 28th  April 2015
Pages : 444
Genre : Modern Fantasy, YA
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Source: I own a Copy

If you want to know about the World and Characters please check out my Talon review by clicking on the blue. (Thanks a bunch now I don’t need to rewrite all that stuff. It was hard work okay!)

This was an Epic follow up on the book Talon. Julie did a wonderful job again!

The second book is more about their escape into the big bad world and standing together to fight Talon and St. George. Dante sided with talon and he would stop at nothing to get Ember back to the origination even take drastic measures . . . that . . . back fired . . . *coughffffff* (What? Don’t look at me I aint saying no more.) St. George is looking for their traitor, Garret. This kind of reminds me of a bad sandwich.

You seriously need to read this second installment. There’s absolutely no way to describe this book without giving the whole surprise twist (what-ever-you-want-to-call-it) away.

Oh, I almost forgot. We get to read Riley’s story like flash backs and how he came to that point of his life were he made the decision to go rogue. It was actually a sad story and what he had to endure was cruel. Riley is not only a bad boy, he is a lethal bad boy folks.

I enjoyed this one more than I did the first one only because this was a smoother read. You got the hang of it in the first book and the second book was action packed. Ember killed her first human, she almost died again, Riley’s safe houses are being discovered and Garret is well, Garret.

Something very bad happens in the end of the book that will break your heart but I can’t tell you sorry.

YOU NEED TO READ IT!

And now we wait for Soldier. . .

Get the Book Here ↓

Amazon
Harlequin Teen
Readers Warehouse

Visit the Author Here ↓

Julie Kagawa