Monday, November 2, 2015

Return Once More by Trisha Leigh

Return Once More by Trisha Leigh
Rating: 5 / 5
Released Date:  29 September 2015
Genre: Sci-Fi,  YA
Publisher:  Bloomsbury Spark
Source:  I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to YAReads and Netgalley.
"Return once more, Kaia."
I am not a big Science Fiction fan but this ↑ was probably the best Science Fiction YA book I've ever read so far. I loved this book! (Can you believe it? Believe it!  I found a hidden gem :D Okay it was sent to me. . .)
The Writing Style. (5/5)
*Heavy Breathing*
Return Once more was exceptionally well written. (What more do you need.) It was written in First person. The Author and her magic word wand, took you through time and places you could only dream about. In fact it was so well written, that I felt a part of that Era and a part of that specific time. (Like breathing, it felt all Natural baby) I just loved the way she took her time in the world building and forced her readers to climb into the time capsule and prepare for one haunting and realistic journey.  (Well freakin' done!)
The World. (5/5)
*Intensified heavy breathing* (Where the pricklypack is my inhaler?)
The year is 2560 (I'm probably a tree by now.) And humanity has adopted the solar system.
(Why?)
Because Earth is long gone. The environment reclaimed what was hers,  people fought about reclining resources and there was more diseases that cures,  so they packed their stuff and went space alien style.
Historians now travel back and forth in history to ensure that what had had happened, doesn't a second time around.
*Sigh*
This concept,  blew me away. It was Awesome! The Author took you to Rome then to Egypt (I love that place!) And back to the 20th century, in a blink of an eye (Not really but they do travel faster than that.)
I don't have enough words to describe how fantastic this world was.  (Bring me the Dictionary! )
But, If I loved it. . . So would you!
The Plot. (5/5)
This alone deserves an entire review because let's face it,  the level of awesomeness behind this book, is awesome! 
Kaia is a Historian Trainee and on her 17th birthday, with some scientific calculations, she finds out who's her True Love but there's one tiny little problem! He's from the past, a Historical Figure.
*Pumping arms and dancing in circles*
Take a moment. . .
This was so Freakin' exciting!!!!! The more the romance progress, the more complicated it got. I want to spill my guts and ram the book pages down your throat but. . . Yeah, some people have bad gag reflexes. I couldn't get enough of this read (Like seriously.) The plot was so well thought out it grips hold onto you and takes you to a whole new level of reading.
And all I can do, is blah blah blah. I can't tell you anything because it had so much twist and turns and you never knew what
to expect!
The Characters. (5/5)
Kaia
Kaia was a intriguing yet fun and strong character,  that I absolutely adored. She made some irrational decision whit out considering the coincidences but let's face it, if I were 17 and I knew my match made in heaven's location, screw the freakin' rules, I am getting my man. 17 or not.
Kaia is a smart girl and because of her curiosity, she admires the smaller things in her travels. She wants to see it ALL, not just the things they want her to see. I could establish a connection with the MC, her eyes were mine and her feelings were mine. I just loved that I could to that with a Science fiction !
The smaller things.
This was an epic story,  not only that, it had one sexy cover! (Sexyness *wink*)
I highly recommend this to everyone who likes Time travel, History, Fantasy, Romance!
Visit the Author Here ↓
Get the Book Here ↓